- ALL EMPLOYEES HAVE VOLUNTARILY COMPLETED COVID19 VACCINATIONS AND SAFETY PERIOD.
- ALL EMPLOYEES SUBJECT TO DAILY TEMPERATURE CHECKS.
- WAIT STAFF WEARS MASKS
- KITCHEN STAFF WEARS MASKS
- WAITSTAFF & KITCHEN WEARS SINGLE USE GLOVES
- MENU, TABLE, & CHAIR DISINFECTION BETWEEN USES
- HOURLY DISINFECTION OF COMMON SURFACES SUCH AS COUNTERS, KNOBS, HANDLES, RAILS, ETC.
- OUTSIDE DINING AVAILABLE AS WEATHER PERMITS.
- ALL MENU ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO GO AND DELIVERED CURBSIDE UPON REQUEST.
- Mask wearing is encouraged of the general public. Not currently required.
- Any employee or manager is required to notify management of possible Covid exposure and required to quarentine based on CDC recommendations.
- Any confirmed COVID cases will be promptly reported to the Virginia Dept of Health for consultation and immediate contact tracing will begin.
We have temporarily returned to a Socially Distanced Dining Room where only our four corner tables are seated leaving 10-12 foot of separation between parties.
Additionally we offer three private dining areas by reservation only for groups of 4 or more.